New Horizon Security provides physical security services to support and secure some the nation’s vital transportation networks on land, in the air and at sea. Serving vital rail transportation systems; aviation support and readiness installations; public utility systems; and maritime assets including ports, dams and water reservoirs, our team protects the physical assets that support America’s national security and economic prosperity.
Trusted to secure one of America’s most storied waterways, our armed officers screen more than 900,000 vehicles boarding Virginia’s only 24/7 state-run vehicle ferry each year. We also provide security services for Northern Virginia’s railways, protecting thousands of Washington DC commuters daily. Our rail services include armed and unarmed security, non-uniformed on board officers, and special assignments.
Professional, Trained Security Staff
- In-depth pre-screening which includes the following: background checks, reference checks, behavioral analysis, physical fitness assessment, drug screening, and polygraph examinations (per contract requirements)
- Extensive and ongoing training through our In-house Training Academy ensures our officers are prepared to address virtually any situation and requirement. Courses include orientation, customer service and DCJS-certified courses, to first aid/CPR/AED, handcuffing, expandable baton, chemical spray, and more.
- Unarmed and Armed Security Officers
- Access Control, Control Centers and CCTV
- Crowd, Traffic and Parking Lot Safety and Control
- US Coast Guard MARSEC (Maritime Security)
- Workplace Violence Training, Investigation and Prevention
- Motorist Assistance and After-hours Vehicle Escort
- Crisis Management, Lock-down Assistance and Active Shooter Response
- Fire Drill Response and Evacuation
- Medical Assistance and First Responder Services
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)